How much does it cost to live Pine Tree Village?
ROC members decide when the rent needs to be raised and by how much.
- Each member household pays two charges. The first is the lot rent that is collected monthly to pay for operating expenses like taxes, insurance, trash collection and the ROC’s mortgage payments.
- The second charge is the one-time membership fee. Once a member has paid the membership fee, he or she only pays lot rent. And, members get their membership fee back if they sell their homes.
- The current lot rent for resident-owner/members is $541 per month which includes water, septic and trash collection.
- The one-time refundable membership fee is $100.
- Before the homeowners bought Pine Tree Village, we had rent increases of about $20/month or more almost every year. Any rent increases we have will be decided by the membership and will be for the benefit of the community.
- Pine Tree Village charges new members a non-refundable $65 application fee for each adult in the household. Find an application here.